Participants will learn about winter animal care, winter growing (greenhouses), learn about survival strategies from the animals that thrive here, look for edible plants and build and play in spaces around Superior Farms.
The Superior Farms’ Winter Camp offers 2 options:
- Weekend workshops – now done for the season- in December for children aged 6-12, focused on time with the animals and creating kid-friendly seasonal crafts. Weekend winter workshops are single day events that focus on completing seasonal crafts and learning about and caring for our animals.
- Weekday programs for children aged 5*-12 that focus on exploring the winter farm – the animals and their care – and the natural spaces surrounding the farm. During the weekday, participants will adventure through the farm discovering the winter adaptations of the farm animals and exploring the wild side of our natural spaces in the winter. **Children must be enrolled/attend a school (including home schooling) and be 5 years or older on or before December 31 to participate.
We’ll learn about winter animal care, winter growing (greenhouses), learn about survival strategies from the animals that thrive here, look for edible plants and build and play in spaces around Superior Farms. A variety of winter-themed activities and crafts are planned.
- No refunds will be issued if a reservation is cancelled within 14 days of the workshop or camp start date. Otherwise, camp/workshop fees are refundable, less a $15 administration fee.
- Refunds will not be issued for missed days due to inclement weather or illness.
- Programs run rain or shine and participants should come prepared for all types of possible weather conditions.
- Requests for cancellations or refunds must be made in writing and submitted to email@example.com.